This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackYourSnack #CollectiveBias
I’m sharing my delicious Back Your Snack recipe. Vote for your favorite recipe in the Farm Rich Back Your Snack Contest More details below…
Now that fall is officially here I’m craving some yummy comfort food. I’m hosting a few parties coming up and needed a new recipe for an appetizer I could serve for a dinner party and throw together for a gameday get together. I came up with this recipe for mini stuffed peppers and decided to try it out with a few of my favorite food critics this weekend. They loved them!
I found these mini bell peppers in the fresh produce aisle at Walmart and wanted to use them to create something new. My boys love stuffed peppers so I knew they would be great as an easy appetizer with a twist. Have you seen the new Farm Rich Snacks? You can find them in the freezer aisle at Walmart. There’s a whole assortment of easy to make frozen appetizers, perfect for pulling together a game day buffet or just as a quick snack.
I grabbed a bag of the the turkey meatballs for my stuffed peppers.
Here’s the list of ingredients you’ll need to make these:
This recipe will make 9 servings, but you could easily double it for a larger party.
- Farm Rich Snacks Turkey Meatballs (this recipe only requires half of bag)
- Mini Bell Peppers (3 packs)
- 2/3 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 can of diced tomatoes
- 3 cups of cheddar jack shredded cheese
- 2 cups of corn
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread half of the bag of meatballs out on a baking tray and bake 21 minutes
- Cut tops off bell peppers and wash.
- After meatballs have cooled crumble them up in a bowl. I just crumble them with my fingers, but you could use a food chopper or quick turn in a food processor.
- Add tomatoes, half of the cheese, onions and corn to meatballs and mix. Throw in a few dashes of salt and pepper.
- Spoon meatball mixture into bell peppers and place in a baking dish.
- Spread the remainder of the cheese over the peppers.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
I’ve shared my awesome appetizer recipe with you. Now it’s your turn to share your favorite Farm Rich Snack ideas.
Don’t miss the Back Your Snack recipe Contest at Walmart October 9th and 11th. Try some in store demos and vote for your favorite recipe. The winner of the Farm Rich Snack recipe contest will win $10,000! Voters can win prizes too! Vote for your favorite and you’ll be entered into a sweepstakes where 5 winners a prize pack including: a tote bag, a meat thermometer, grilling tongs, an oven sheet, an oven mitt, $50 worth of Farm Rich product coupons and a $50 Walmart Gift Card. Find upcoming demos and vote for your favorite finalists at your local Walmart (click here to search).
For all of the details, see the contest rule book.