This post was sponsored by Smithfield as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I'm excited to share with you guys a delicious dinner idea that's so quick and easy it's the perfect meal to serve whether you're hosting a dinner party or just trying to get a good meal on the table. Sometimes, with all the holiday rush that might seem like the last thing we have time for. But it doesn't have to be! This pork roast recipe is full of “real flavor real fast” and perfect any night of the week.
Holiday Recipes, Fast and Easy
What really makes this recipe work the meat. I use Smithfield® Marinated Pork because it's slow marinated and perfectly seasoned in the bag. So I can stop by Food Lion, pick up 100% fresh Loin Filets, Tenderloins or Roasts and they are ready to cook when I get home. Grilled, roasted or sautéed, it's simply delicious and can be ready to eat in 30 minutes or less.
For this Cranberry Roast Pork Loin recipe I used a Smithfield Marinated Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet. I love the smoky bacon flavor combined with the sweetness of the cranberries and apples. It's definitely perfect for the holidays, your family will love it!
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Add your apples and cranberries to your baking dish and then place your pork loin on top. Drizzle with a little olive oil and add a dash of salt and pepper. Now combine the apple cider vinegar, orange juice and half of your brown sugar and pour over the roast. It's ready to go in the oven for 25 minutes.
After 25 minutes, pull your roasted pork out and brush with the remainder of the brown sugar. Open the can of cranberry sauce and pour over the pork, letting it settle on the sides of the dish. Pop back in the oven for 5 minutes.
Slice up the pork and it's ready to serve. You won't believe how much flavor is in this dish!
- Smithfield Marinated Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large roast pan, spread out apples and fresh cranberries
- Place Smithfield Marinated Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet over apples and cranberries
- Combine apple cider vinegar, orange juice and half of brown sugar. Pour over pork
- Roast pork in oven for 25 minutes.
- Pull pork out and brush remainder of brown sugar over meat. Top with can of whole cranberry sauce and put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Check temperature of pork. Remove, slice and serve!
For more meals with real flavor real fast check out these recipes on Smithfield's website