Football party ideas, snack inspiration for creating the ultimate Super Bowl snackstadium
Football is a BIG deal in my house! Any given Sunday we are either at a game or holed up in the family room watching it on TV. I love putting together the snacks for our tailgate parties and the game day bashes we host at home. This year I wanted to do something fun for our big Super Bowl party. Skimming through football party food ideas on Pinterest I kept seeing nachos popping up, and it was really making me hungry! So I thought, what about a nacho bar. Who doesn't love nachos? Seriously, they're like the king of snack food right?
So I present to you the Super Nacho Bowl Bar, a snack station for building the ultimate nacho bowl!
How to create your own Super Nacho Bowl Bar
- 3 or 4 bags of Tostitos Chips
- 2 jars of Tostitos Queso Cheese
- 2 jars of Tostitos Salsa
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 bag of shredded lettuce
- 2 jalapeno peppers (or jar of jalapeño peppers if you prefer)
- 1 bag of shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
- 2 cans of refried beans
- 16 oz of guacamole
- 2 cans of chili
- sour cream
- clear cups in various sizes
- acrylic or paper popcorn boxes (you can find at any party store)
- rectangle tray for the dip
- Fill the popcorn boxes with Tostitos chips
- Fill clear cups with nacho toppings
- Spread a layer of refried beans on your rectangular tray
- Add a layer of guacamole to cover the refried beans
- Pour sour cream in a ziplock bag. Seal and snip a corner. Make lines like a football field across the guacamole bean dip
- Set out plates or bowls + some spoons for your toppings and your ready for some awesome game day grubbing!