Football food for a winning Super Bowl Party— A few of our favorite game day recipes and football party food ideas. We’ve rounded up some easy snacks that will score big points with your crowd.
Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner and we are getting all geared up for the big game. I love the Super Bowl! I love the performances, the half-time commercials, and I really really love the food. I’m a snacker and any occasion that calls for a big ole spread of munchies get’s me all excited.
So in the spirit of game day grubbing I thought I’d pull together a few of my favorite football party food ideas for you guys to drool over. Best of all it doesn’t matter which team you’re rooting for you, these snacks will make everybody go wild.
Football Party Food – Game Day Snack Recipes
- Pigs in a Blanket – Super easy to make– wrap cocktail sausages with crescent roll dough and bake. Or you can buy a box of ready to heat ones, spread on a baking tray and pop them in the oven. Serve with a sweet and tangy barbecue sauce.
2. Cheeseburger Sliders – Mini burgers are the perfect appetizer for any party. They go especially great with football and beer!
3. Bacon and Guacamole Deviled Eggs. An unconventional snack idea that will score big points with your party guests. Mix crumbled bacon with avocado and cilantro and fill hard boiled egg halves. Delicious!
4. BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizzas – Flatbread is one of my favorite things to make when I’m hosting a crowd. These have a rustic, smoky flavor from the bacon and barbecue sauce. Switch out the barbecue sauce for buffalo wing sauce to make a spicier version.
5. Italian Sub Slices- When you’ve got a big crowd to feed and little time to cook you can’t go wrong with a giant sub. Layer on the cold cuts, cheese and veggies. A dash of hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Slice it up and serve.
6. Taco Stuffed Peppers – My husband loves these! Slice off the tops of mini sweet peppers. Remove seeds and stuff with taco seasoned ground beef and cheese. Bake just until the cheese is perfectly melted. Top with a little sour cream and jalapeno and enjoy!
How do you celebrate the Super Bowl? Hosting a big party at your place or just vegging out with the family and a few good eats? Leave us a comment or post on our Facebook page.