Fall hair color ideas and inspiration for giving your mane the makeover to match the season. We've rounded up the hottest hair trends to take your dull summer locks from lifeless to lustful with just a quick trip to the salon.
So summer is really over and sadly you're starting to realize that all those pool days did nothing to help the condition of your hair. Well, now it's the time to give your tresses a little TLC and think about what look you want to go for going into fall. I love fall because it's like part two of the fresh start process I always launch into at the start of the year. January is always a good time to make those resolutions about how you're gonna hit the gym and get yourself looking good. But then as the monthly pages of my calendar start to fall away, so do my ambitions about staying on top of my style.
I love fall because it's like part two of the fresh start process I always launch into at the start of the year. January is always a good time to make those resolutions about how you're gonna hit the gym and get yourself looking good. But then as the monthly pages of my calendar start to fall away, so do my ambitions about staying on top of my style.
September is when I get a good kick to start over again. I clean out my closet, pack summer away and shop for new fall styles. And I make an appointment with my hair stylist to try something new and fresh for fall. Whether you want to get your blonde back to a golden glisten or give your mousy brown hair a boost, these are the latest looks we're loving for autumn…..
Top Trends in Hair Color for Fall
- Golden Bronde, a blend of brown and blonde gives hair a beautiful depth and breaks up a boring base color. A “bronde” color job can turn your washed out summer highlights into a prettier shade.
- Warm Copper. Rose gold is all the rage in jewelry, furniture and hair color. Adding warm copper tones to your hair give it an autumn hue to match your fall feeling.
- Dark Roots. Don't have the time or money to run to the salon every few weeks for a color touch up? Dark roots are trending this season, so don't be afraid to let a little growth show. The high contrast will give your hair more definition naturally.
- Ombre. Take the two tone hair trend to the next level with an ombre look. Choose complementary shades or go for a bold look that blends from dark to light.
- Balayage. Balayage, the painted strands trend is here to stay. And with all the colors that bring out the fall feels, you have a whole array of choices when it comes to highlighting your tresses. Copper, caramel, rose gold, auburn……
- Cinnamon Highlights give dark hair more dimension and compliment all shades of brown from light to dark.
- Gray Bronde- Bored with your blonde? Bring it back to life with a silver or ashy blonde gray color.
- Jet Black. It's bold, but it could be just the big change you want for fall. Plus it brings out your features and gives you tons of options for makeup looks.
Have you read this popular post?
Find more fall hair color ideas and inspiration on our Pinterest page