We’ve partnered with our friends at Megan Media and Tropicana for this post. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.
Tis the season for holiday parties! Time to throw on something sparkly and spread some holiday cheer. I love holiday parties. Everyone’s just so joyful, ready to eat, drink and be merry. If you’re playing holiday hostess this year then I’ve got the perfect crowd-pleasing drink to get everyone in the spirit to celebrate.
This Watermelon Margarita recipe serves up a little bit of sweet with a little bit of heat. And best of all, you’ll only need a few ingredients to mix up a whole batch.
I love using Tropicana Premium drinks to mix-up a tasty cocktail at home. It’s easy to make your own concoctions with just a few simple steps. Plus they’ve got no artificial sweeteners and no artificial flavors. This recipe uses the Tropicana Watermelon flavor, combined with tequila and a touch of jalapeno to give it a kick.
Watermelon Margarita Recipe
Makes 4 servings
- 3/4 cup white tequila
- 4 cups of Tropicana Watermelon drink
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- one lime
- one lemon
- one small jalapeno pepper, seeded
- In a pitcher combine tequila, Tropicana Watermelon and lime juice.
- Cut lemon and lime into two halves. Squeeze one half lemon and one half lime into pitcher mixture.
- Slice remaining lemon and lime into circles
- Pour one cup of cocktail mixture into shaker with ice. Add a few slices of jalapeno and shake hard.
- Strain over ice and garnish with lemon and lime circles.
Cheers! Wishing you a happy holiday season!
We partnered with our friends at Megan Media and Tropicana for this post. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.
Pin this for later!